Thursday, October 04, 2012

Wonderful Review





  • I recommend Virginia Llorca's new book, "Outside Plumbing". A woman's unpretentious view of us males. Women will enjoy it, men will cringe and even try to argue with her unsupported anecdotal claims. I could, but I won't, because I can't write with the same unvarnished honesty found in her words. Her uncannily accurate skewering of the male species is fairly on the money.

    As a writer, I am in awe of her ability to pretty much lay it on the line, something I am unable to do. She leaves bodies scattered in her wake as she careens along the ocean of life with her hydroplane wit, some of whom will recognize themselves in the thinly disguised veil of anonymity in which she wraps them.

    Having just finished the book, I intend to wait a few days before I go back and try to find myself in there. But for now, I've got some dishes to do and plan for tonight's dinner, then there are beds to make, floors to mop, you get the idea. Read the book. I know for sure it's available on www.Smashwords.com. You'll be glad you did.



    (Also on Amazon for Kindle)

1 comment:

  1. I ticked interesting only because there isn't one for 'A teeth gritted review of a bitingly funny book'

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. I'm so glad you stopped by