Sunday, April 14, 2013

Your Loss versus Mine; Who wins?

I just watched half of someone else's story of loss that was dramatically videotaped. Funny how it doesn't get my heart all sore and remind me of my losses. It just makes me wonder who plans for all these camera angles and selects which view will be the most enhancing, the most dramatic, the most telling. I have images in my mind and heart, and I didn't need any one to choreograph it or photograph it. It is just mine. And I think that is all the people it needs to be shared with. It makes no impression or difference on any one else's life, so why record it? What is to be learned from it? That people hurt? Everyone already knows that. Don't you?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. I'm so glad you stopped by