Saturday, August 27, 2011

UPTICK

Well, I took an extra half a Welbutrin, just in case, cuz I cannot stop crying.  Actually, I am not really crying, Water just keeps dripping down my cheeks from my eyes.



So did Ben's team win?  YEAH.  Ben ran eighty six yards for a touchdown.  No one can touch him when he runs.  No one under the age of eleven at least.  He owned the field.  Then the other team, the whatchamacallits from somewhere, had the ball and BEN took him down.  20-something to ZERO.  I may decide to live another day.  I have to go now.  I am tweeting with the Dallas Cowboys and I have to update them.

BUY THE DAMN BOOK.  $2.99 FOR GOD"S SAKE.  AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED HOW MUCH YOU ENJOY IT.  That I solemnly promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. I'm so glad you stopped by