Monday, April 04, 2005

A Fresh, Cool Breath of Air

I am reading the latest Michael Crichton, State of Fear. I am so delighted to find out that I am not the only person alive that thinks "Global Warming" is a bunch of baloney. If you are the kind of person that does not want facts, or, as I choose to label it in this instance, "reality" shoved down your throat in the form of fiction, then I urge you to buy or borrow this book anyway just to read his highly editorialized but factual bibliography. And heed it, and share it with all your friends, enemies, cohorts and relatives. Feel free to stop strangers on the street to tell them about this work.

Even if what he says is already known to you, or suspected by you, the novel is a very entertaining techno-romp. But, keep in mind, every minute you are reading, "the footnotes are real".

And there is really no need for you to question my motives. I think we already know that we do not need to help Michael Crichton make any more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. I'm so glad you stopped by