Monday, July 30, 2012

Freeness

I will be obnoxious for the next five days.  Lawman is having its Select freebie from the thirty first through the fourth.  And, yes, I do expect you to sit there until midnight in your specific time zone until the proper moment.  The very least you could do is set your alarm.

I just spent almost 2 hours trying to post in the forums for Amazon in Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.  Yes, I have had sales from them so I pay them homage. Besides, their translations are adorable.
Italy kept putting my search in cucina no matter how hard I tried.

This grows more difficult for me each day.  I used to get excited about it, anxious to look at the numbers, but lately it is getting to be kind of nervous making.

Well, you will love this book.  I think it is a little easier on the intimate relations language which I have been told gets "kind of strong", and you fidelity afficianados will have a few problems with it.  But it is way more light-hearted.  (One person said, "Witty.')  That's just how Tim rolls.

Have fun picturing who you want to play the characters in the movie.  And, by the way, Christian Gray?  Pffft.  You'll see what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. I'm so glad you stopped by