I feel like I am piloting a ship into uncharted waters here. I am supposed to list seven formerly unknown things about me.
1. I wear my pjs inside out so the seams don't irritate me.
2. My husband really was on a Seal Support team in the Navy so I do know a little about it.
3. I never dyed my hair.
4. I would drink two milk shakes at lunch in high school to try and gain weight. Ha Ha on me.
5. I still get terrible crushes on people. Inappropriate at my age.
6. I smoked tons of dope when I was thirty-ish
7. The last few pages of LAWMAN is the best thing I ever wrote and maybe that anyone wrote. And too bad if you don't know that. You should.
Wow. That was fun. I wish you had to list ten cuz I was just getting warmed up.
Now, I am supposed to list five blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award. Not easy cuz I am kind of a blog whore.
1. Roy York at Grandpa York cuz he is too good to be true for a variety of reasons and he is a great cheerleader. Also very good with the written word.
2. Lyra at Lyrical Meanderings, because she has cute kids and works very hard.
3. pascal campion at pascal campion cuz I love his work and I am trying to butter him up.
4. Betsy Lerner at BetsyLerner.com because her blog is almost the same as dope to me. And I am not too sure about the real name of the actual blog.
5. Burton Book Reviews because it is lovely and my oeuvre.
If I am supposed to convert these into links, I am really sorry. I wept today because I found a tiny program to successfully disable caps lock, so I celebrate my non-techiness. Use Google, guys. That's what it's for.