Tuesday, August 30, 2011

THRILL

Well, you can think you are as cynical as would be possible.  But the excitement of that touchdown Saturday was so amazing.  They should study what  that does in your bloodstream.  I would buy some.

And then, today, after working on it for at least five hours, I got my Book up on Smashwords which is a gateway to every electronic reading device.  Anywhere.  I guess the reason I am so happy about it is that is was so much more work than the Kindle deal.  Picky, picky, picky.  It is still telling me I have things to fix, like text inside a table, and there are NO tables in this book.  At least not the kind they mean.  Anyway, it feels so good. Now for Lawmen.  He is getting impatient.  And that is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. I'm so glad you stopped by