Monday, June 04, 2012

Monday

I was kind of surprised by this.  Usually day four the numbers go way down.  But I kind of have a clue about why it happened this way this time.  Still, only one cross sale so far. Yet, I am extremely pleased.

The numbers are incredible.

5059 in US
112 in UK
21 in Germany
2 in France

Now if only a FEW of these people actually read it. And if a few of them actually like it.  But stats show something like 80% never even read it.  We will see.

Oh, this was for Sacred Sin. Nauseating to most of you, but at least Fran can print this out and display it at my funeral.

1 comment:

  1. You should be proud regardless. 20% of 6000 is still 1200 people that are reading your work. Not too shabby, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts with me. I'm so glad you stopped by