Wednesday, April 24, 2013

TRAFFIC

 

Well, I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth -- well, maybe I am.  But my blog traffic is soaring.  It is almost absurd.

I know a lot of it is Plumbers in New Zealand that think my Outside Plumbing book is a how to winterize your faucets guide, but the rest is a mystery.  It is nice that most of it does come from Google.

But here is the thing, guys.  And I SO do not want to deter you.  As a matter of fact, spread the word far and wide.  I am insanely flattered.  So PLEASE don't tell me it is all a mistake.

I keep saying it is not good form to do this buy me stuff.  I have always heard it was spammy.  But maybe that is just cuz I spend too much time on Amazon UK forums.  But "Everybody is doing it" so. . . .

If you enjoy reading my blog -- well, you don't say you enjoy it.  Maybe you hate it, but I guess that is okay as long as you visit it.  But if you enjoy it, maybe you would enjoy my BOOKS.  What do ya think?  They cost less than the price of a nice greeting card, and I have heard they are a lot of fun.  Personally, I love them.  Have a look, okay?  You won't be sorry.  Thanks!!!

Warning:  they are kind of for Mature Audiences.

P.S.  DO NOT count how many times I said "But" in this post.  It was totally necessary.

PHOTO ATTRIBUTION:  www.the-digital-reader.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts with me. I'm so glad you stopped by